Tooling Engineer - JIRA /zdalnie/
Ogłoszenie straciło swoją ważność dnia: 2020-04-01
Pitney Bowes is a leading provider of customer communication technologies. Our software, equipment and services help businesses communicate with their customers more effectively in today’s multi-channel environment. Through our unique combination of smarter analytical tools and expertise in physical, digital and hybrid communications, we‘re helping businesses meet the many challenges of connecting with individual customers.
As a Tooling Engineer - JIRA, you will be working with cross projects teams on multiple tools. This will be Individual Contributor role working for Global DevOps & Enterprise tools team distributed across different geographies. The Tooling Engineer is responsible for the support, enhancement & implementation of DevOps tools across different teams. You are expected to be hands on and up to date with the latest technology stack. If this type of position motivates you, tell us why you are the right person for this challenging role!
- Supporting and administering Confluence and Jira
- Acting as key point of contact/ SME for Jira, Confluence and other tool related standard processes and practices.
- Establishing and evolving formal DevOps processes, ensuring that the team is using Pitney Bowes accepted best practices.
- Developing new tools and processes to ensure goals are met
- Assisting our product development teams to customize their Agile project management environments
- Lead and mentor product teams and help them to adopt the Tools best practices.
- Extensive experience administering Jira / Confluence, setting up the projects, adjusting workflows etc.
- Knowledge of DevOps best practices
- Knowledge of AWS, GitLab, SVN, Jenkins, Nexus, Jama, OpenShift Administration preferred
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career: personal development plan, access to e-learning platforms (Udemy, Lynda.com), knowledge sharing, trainings and professional development programs, interesting career path in an international organization
- Employees’ benefits package: life insurance, private healthcare - Medicover, MultiSport card, social package, employee referral program (up to 1500 USD per recommended candidate)
- Opportunity to work from Home Office – fully remotely or from office in Bielsko-Biala (office in the city center with free parking space, bike parking, relax area (ping-pong, table football) & fully equipped kitchen, free drinks & snacks)
- Team building events and conferences
umowa o pracę
8000-13000 zł UoP brutto/m-c
Oferta dodana w dniu:
Oferta wygasła w dniu:
Lista podobnych ofert pracy
Rodzaj: umowa o pracę
Printsoft Maciej Chorzępa
od 2600 zł
od 2600 zł
Obsługa klienta w biurze, wyjazdy samochodem do klientów, praca zdalna na serwerze w chmurze,
Obsługa kas fiskalnych, serwisant sprzętów komputerowych...