Pitney Bowes is a leading provider of customer communication technologies. Our software, equipment and services help businesses communicate with their customers more effectively in today’s multi-channel environment. Through our unique combination of smarter analytical tools and expertise in physical, digital and hybrid communications, we‘re helping businesses meet the many challenges of connecting with individual customers.
Pitney Bowes Commerce Services business is the fastest growing business unit at Pitney Bowes. Our full suite of domestic and cross-border solutions help businesses of all sizes conduct commerce to Sell Farther, Ship Greater, and Completely OverdeliverTM. As the global leader in cross-border ecommerce, we manage the end-to-end international journey for more than 300 retailers, direct merchants and online marketplaces worldwide. Our end-to-end value also includes industry-leading capabilities in fulfillment, shipping, and returns. These solutions are enabled by cloud-based innovation and powerful analytics tools. We’ve unlocked the secret to shipping that sells – helping our clients fulfill their brand promise with an out of box experience you have to see to believe, returns so smart, they have their own zip code.
We are looking for a seasoned QA with strong core fundamentals in manual testing and ambitions to explore & implement automation framework for our provisioning process and internal tools. You should be a go getter, ready to take up any tasks assigned and deliver proactively with high quality consistently meeting the deadlines.
• Develop & Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
• Perform extensive functional, integration and UI testing
• Document testing phases and defects
• 3+ years of experience in both manual and automated testing
• ISTQB Foundation Level
• Experience with web / desktop app QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Very good English communication skills, both oral and written
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of C# language (.NET Core)
• Knowledge of CI/CD
• Knowledge of front-end testing frameworks (e.g. Jasmine)
• Experience with WebServices (soap/rest/xml/json)
• Competitive salary and bonus plan
• Opportunities to grow and develop your career: personal development plan, access to e-learning platforms (Udemy, Lynda.com), knowledge sharing, trainings and professional development programs, interesting career path in an international organization
• Employees’ benefits package: life insurance, private healthcare – Medicover, MultiSport card, social package, employee referral program (up to 1500 USD per recommended candidate)
• Office in the city centre with free parking space, bike parking, shower, relax area (ping-pong, play room, table football) & fully equipped kitchen
• Team building events and conferences (including international ones)