Senior Java Developer – ID Team
Ogłoszenie straciło swoją ważność dnia: 2019-12-30
Infolet to krakowska firma, która od 2005 roku realizuje projekty IT wykorzystując szeroki wachlarz technologii do tworzenia oprogramowania. Specjalizujemy się w tworzeniu oprogramowania end-to-end oraz w leasingu zespołów IT.
Dowiedz się o nas więcej na Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube i Twitter.
You will join the ID Team that is responsible for developing and maintaining the identity solution for all digital services in the company, currently with more than 40 million users. The solution is used by more than 80 different services, mostly inside the group, but increasingly also outside. The aim is to give the customers unmatched convenience without compromising security. The product has been live since 2015, with the biggest growth the last two years. Team is still adding significant new functionality (e.g. the ability to use biometrics, or redesigning the password reset flow), but also need to balance this against scaling and maintaining the existing solution. This is a high volume application with more than 40 million signed up users, 50.000 new users per day, up to 1.000.000 manual logins per day and peaks with 200 logins per second.
- Prototyping, developing and adding new functionalities based on roadmap and sprint prioritizations.
- Be part of and contribute to strong, cross-functional team in Poland.
- Java 11, REST Api, SQL (Postgres), AWS.
- Knowledge of OpenID and OAuth standards.
- English is our working language.
Nice to have
- As you will join the cross-functional team, where backend, frontend and UX insight is equally important as developer skills. All experience connected with frontend /UX development would be a plus.
- The budget for this position is up to 130/h PLN B2B.
- Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
- Possibility to attend internal and external trainings/ 40 working hours each year to be used to educate yourself within a topic of your choice.
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month).
- Good benefits: extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card, life insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Close community of international colleagues.
- Fun at work.
- Open office and and high-end work environment.
- Diversity and inclusion workplace.
- High standard facilities, kitchen and easy access to food courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.
Oferta dodana w dniu:
Oferta wygasła w dniu:
Lista podobnych ofert pracy
Zawód: inżynier oprogramowania
Rodzaj: umowa o pracę
conTeyor Poland Sp. z o.o.
Czechowice-DziedzicePoland43-500ul. Legionów 255
What will be your responsibilities?
Take a part in continues improvement within Siemens PLM environment as Teamcenter, NX and Rulestream ETO