Join a team that is changing millions of lives.Transforming smiles, changing livesAt Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.Ready to join us? About this opportunityAs part of Commercial Excellence, you will join us in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments within Align. Inside the Sales Force Excellence (SFE) team you will be responsible for our portfolio of digital sales tools, with a focus on the continuous improvement of sales enablement systems, both in mobile (iOS) and web-based CRM environments (SFDC). Working proactively and independently through repeated cycles of product design, planning, development, training and feedback, you will be actively engaging with various stakeholders to ensure value is maximized whilst driving user adoption.
This will involve managing the product backlog and roadmap, planning feature releases and incorporating feedback whilst maintaining alignment with the overarching product vision.
Primary responsibilities include the planning and execution of improvements to internal systems and processes (products) along with providing ongoing support for training and analytical activities relating to these products. You will be central to driving effective cross-functional collaboration across all areas of the business, ensuring the product is consistently meeting requirements whilst working within predefined timelines.In this role, you will…
- Designing a product roadmap according to the product vision
- Creating and managing a product backlog
- Working with developers to implement and test product iterations
- Collecting and analyzing feedback and usage data.
In this role, you’ll need …
- University Degree or equivalent experience in Product Ownership.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Product Manager role for a fast-growing international company.
- SCRUM certification (Product Owner) is preferred, but not essential.
- Positive attitude, independent & self-motivated with a desire to learn. Basic MS Office skills are essential; knowledge of SCRUM methodology, Saleforce.com and Jira systems are also distinct advantages;
- Ability to communicate effectively with people in all areas of a company is vital.
- Willing to reassess and reorganize when traditional solutions aren't working.
- Ability to work within a multi-cultural team and have superior interpersonal skills, able to multitask, as well as set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Good analytical skills, Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations.
Sound like a good fit? Great! Click the "Apply" button to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.