Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
- Responsible for electronic design of Core/Application ADAS Radar products;
- Designs updates according to Engineering Change process;
- Compiles and edits application specific safety analysis (eg. DFMEA, SPFM/LFM, WCA ,etc.);
- Compiles and edits application specific documentation;
- Prepares of engineering and release related reports;
- Support the introduction of Radar ECUs into serial production at electronic production plants globally;
- Supports Quality Managements System.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Practical experience within the field of analogue and digital electronics with at least 5 years post-graduate experience, preferable in the automotive sector;
- A knowledge of Electrical / EMC validation testing would be beneficial;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, very good interpersonal and communication skills, proficient language skills in English;
- Strong drive for teamwork with a customer-oriented approach to projects;
- Experience with circuit simulation tools;
- Knowledge of Functional Safety Standard: ISO-26262.
- Good working environment and work in a multinational team;
- Relocation package;
- Employment agreement with copyrights tax benefit;
- Exposure to modern technologies;
- Career opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Private medical care;
- Employee package – „MyBenefit”.
umowa o pracę
Oferta dodana w dniu: