Valeo is an automotive supplier and partner to automakers worldwide. As a technology company, we design innovative solutions for smart mobility, with a particular focus on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions.
Valeo Lighting Systems
The plant produces front and rear car lights using advanced technology of metallization, assembly and plastic injection including multicomponent and multi-color injections. It has also a fully equipped measurement laboratory with a unique photometric testing tunnel. As a result of growth, Valeo Lighting Systems is currently opening new Development Center, which focuses on developing and manufacturing lighting systems for passenger cars.
- As a member of the Project Team leads sourcing process
- Supports Project Manager in preparation of sourcing plan
- Suggests sourcing strategy compliant with Group Segment Strategy
- Selects supplier bid-list based on Compliant Segment Panel and liaise with project and segment organizations to identify bundle opportunities
- Assess pre-selected suppliers risk impact on the project related to development or production capacity, technical or quality capability, financial sustainability
- Proposes organization mitigation plan with project team & commodity;
- Leverages commodity organization to reach pre-sourcing, sourcing decisions and meet project targets
- Ensures timely sign off with the segments of all supplier contracts related the project (from development contracts to mass production)
- Manages achievement of all project milestones related to suppliers
- Defines and controls communication flows and contents between project teams and suppliers;
- Pilot and forecast the project purchasing index and lead the productivity action plan
- Ensures proper transfer to serial production including productivity actions to be implemented
- Engineering degree (bachelor/master)
- At least 3 years of experience in Purchasing Department preferable in projects or Supplier Management exposure from Logistics or Supplier Quality Function
- Fluent English; additional foreign language will be a plus
- High level of analytical and negotiation competences; very good communication skills
- Knowledge of standards and requirements in automotive industry
- Autonomy in multi-aspects performance
- Employment in an international production company with high quality standards of work, a leading multinational hightech automotive supplier
- Attractive working conditions and benefits: possibility to work remotely, participation in internal and external trainings, subsidies for MyBenefit cafeteria and Multisport card, additional health and life insurance, private medical care (Medicover), Employee Retirement Programmes (PPE) and other social benefits
Wiadomość z linkiem do zmiany hasła została wysłana.
Dziękujemy - przekazaliśmy Twoje zgłoszenie do pracodawcy.
umowa o pracę
Oferta dodana w dniu: