· responsible for managing, supervising and coordinating the job functions and activities of the people services advisors and workforce administration specialists,
· leading and motivating the team and identifying opportunities for improvement on work processes, formulating proposals and making recommendations,
· managing your stakeholders across the organization,
· monitoring employee productivity and generate appropriate progress reports,
· tracking and analyzing key operating metrics,
· conducting effective team meetings and helping each team member feel a sense of confidence and control,
· building and maintaining a strong working relationship with business leaders and employees.
· Bachelors/Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration,
· at least 2 years of relevant working experience including managerial experience,
· people management experience with good coordination skills,
· proficiency in business English and German or only English,
· excellent communication skills, strong customer service orientation and proactive way of working,
· strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office,
· attention to detail and strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
· stable employment in a company with a long history,
· collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment,
· professional development in a dynamic business,
· attractive social benefits package (medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, bonuses),
· possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for the employer,
· opportunity to take part in the transition.