• Answering German-speaking clients’ inquaries,
• Support in logistical coordination of all in-house events, including room bookings, equipment, etc.,
• Entering invoices into computer system, checking the correctness of invoices,
• Support documentation collection and archiving,
• Ensuring all paperwork is received and completed according to policies and operational metrics.
• proficient German in speaking and writing,
• good knowledge of English,
• very good interpersonal and team working skills,
• results-oriented and customer-focused attitude,
• basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
Our client offers:
• employment contract and attractive benefits,
• opportunity of working and learning from high-performing professionals,
• modern office with chill-out zone,
• opportunity to speak foreign languages on a daily basis,
• day-off on the anniversary of your employment.