Six Sigma / Process Black Belt
Ogłoszenie straciło swoją ważność dnia: 2020-08-07
Woodward is a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodward technology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact. In our facility in Niepołomice we are designing, manufacturing and testing electronic controllers for aerospace and various industries, control cabinets, converters for wind-energy and mechanical components for aerospace and energy industry.
Join our team as a Six Sigma / Process Black Belt
- Using the DMAIC methodology, works with cross-functional teams (including customers and suppliers) to implement improvements and resolve issues related to Product Life Cycle Process performance.
- Fosters collaboration, assigns responsibilities and coordinates work efforts among project team members.
- Tracks and reports results to project champion and corresponding leadership.
- Leverages improvements to other programs and business units through cross-functional interaction with other Black Belts and/or Master Black Belts.
- Provides continuous focus on product quality, product cost, and sustainable improvements that impact customer on-time delivery and services.
- Minimum 4-year technical degree in a related field (i.e., BSEE, BSME, etc.).
- Completion of Black Belt certification preferred.
- Additional process improvement training (Lean Enterprise Institute, Six Sigma Champions training, Change Management, Kaizen, etc.) desired.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in transactional and operational business processes’.
- Demonstrated process improvement experience in New Product Introduction processes with a proven track record on results.
- Minimum of three years' experience participating in or leading process improvement projects (Six Sigma, Kaizen, Lean, etc.).
- Previous project/program management experience desired.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge and application of Six Sigma with ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Highly developed organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated creative problem solving skills, excellent oral and written communication skills (including listening skills), and consistent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional workshops and projects.
- Ability to create an atmosphere that fosters open communication and encourages the expression of ideas and opinions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data collection, metrics and the use of performance targets in tracking process improvements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of benchmarking and ability to leverage best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize projects and additional responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Ability to influence change in a positive spirit of cooperation and collaboration.
- Ability to assess training needs of team members and teach Six Sigma processes and related quality tools.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate significant issues and barriers to the project Champion or Director, or PLC Program Manager.
- table employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- PPK: Woodward offers payment to your PPK account up to 4% of your compensation depending on seniority
For more information, visit our website at www.woodward.com.
Oferta dodana w dniu:
Oferta wygasła w dniu:
Lista podobnych ofert pracy
Zawód: project manager
Rodzaj: umowa o pracę
Terminowa realizacja projektów dotyczących procesów wdrażania produktów do produkcji w obszarze laki...
Zawód: project manager
Rodzaj: umowa o pracę
Bielsko-BiałaPoland43-300ul. Okrzei 2
nadzorowanie planu realizacji projektów IT w obrębie sprintu i etapów
kierowanie zespołem projektowym
wyznaczanie budżetu i kluczowych ter...