Sterling Outsourcing provides high quality outsourced services primarily around the order to cash process. Clients range in size from small businesses to multi-nationals in the UK and USA. At Sterling Outsourcing we pride ourselves on being easy to do business with, whilst maintaining a rewarding working environment. Keeping these aspirations in mind has helped us to achieve extremely high staff and customer retention rates.
Due to an increase in client base, the firm is looking for a Junior Accountant, ideally with experience of working in a Practice but not necessary. Candidates with experience in industry are welcome to apply.
Working on Xero, the new Junior Accountant will work with others in the client bookkeeping and accounting team on all aspects of bookkeeping including:
• Bank reconciliations
• GL Journals
• Processing AP and AR invoices
• UK VAT
• Assisting Senior Accountant in preparation of month/quarter-end management accounts and annual statutory accounts
Experience in UK bookkeeping necessary - minimum 6 months.
Xero system training provided.
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and Outlook
• Good interpersonal and analytical skills
• Ability to work under own initiative
*Valid work permit in Poland is required
• Competitive Salary
• Full training with the opportunity to develop skills to professional level
• Working hours (office open 9am to 5pm)- with possibility to start between 8.30am & 10:00am
• International work environment
• Free English lessons
• Multisport Benefit Scheme
• Private Healthcare