Team Lead Software Developer with Java (107/253)
Ogłoszenie straciło swoją ważność dnia: 2019-12-30
Infolet to krakowska firma, która od 2005 roku realizuje projekty IT wykorzystując szeroki wachlarz technologii do tworzenia oprogramowania. Specjalizujemy się w tworzeniu oprogramowania end-to-end oraz w leasingu zespołów IT.
Dowiedz się o nas więcej na Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube i Twitter.
For you DevOps it is more than a job, it’s also your hobby and passion. With a background in development, operations, and R&D you know what it takes to design, automate and support cloud deployments. With a sense of urgency, you are able to deliver high-quality solutions. You quickly learn new skills and then apply them to the problem at hand. You bring passion, enthusiasm and technical proficiencies to our team.
- Building our platform for running Microservices, and Containerized Apps in the Cloud
- Developing Cloud solutions including CI/CD, Monitoring, Messaging (e.g. K8S Operators)
- Training other teams to run their products using our Platform,
- Acting as a technical consultant and advocate for the NGP System Services
- Utilizing Agile to deliver high-quality, reactive solutions, with a keen eye for scalability and reliability
- Applying fundamental skills, concepts, and practices to solve difficult assignments
- Experience with containerization-based technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes / OpenShift
- Strong experience with at least one of programming languages (Java, Go)
- Strong scripting capabilities (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Familiarity with Cloud Native Applications design patterns and best practices
- Experience in Continuous Integration (e.g. Maven / Gradle), Continuous Delivery (e.g. Jenkins Pipelines), Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Ansible)
- Experience in Agile and DevOps culture
- Positive attitude, attention to detail, a team player, excellent problem-solving skills, and strong work ethic
Nice to have
- Experience with IaaS / SaaS platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with developing K8S Operators (K8S APIs, CRDs, etc.)
- Experience in exposing and consuming REST, GRPC services
- Experience in EFK (ElasticSearch, FluentD, Kibana), OpenMetrics (Prometheus, Thanos, Grafana), OpenTracing (Jaeger)
- Experience / contribution to open source projects
- The budget for this position is up to 110 PLN/h on B2B or 13 300 PLN on standard work agreement
- Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2500 PLN total value).
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card
- Home office option (up to 8 days, after adaptation period)
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
Oferta dodana w dniu:
Oferta wygasła w dniu:
Lista podobnych ofert pracy
Zawód: inżynier oprogramowania
Rodzaj: umowa o pracę
conTeyor Poland Sp. z o.o.
Czechowice-DziedzicePoland43-500ul. Legionów 255
What will be your responsibilities?
Take a part in continues improvement within Siemens PLM environment as Teamcenter, NX and Rulestream ETO