Ogłoszenie straciło swoją ważność dnia: 2019-11-18
Infolet to krakowska firma, która od 2005 roku realizuje projekty IT wykorzystując szeroki wachlarz technologii do tworzenia oprogramowania. Specjalizujemy się w tworzeniu oprogramowania end-to-end oraz w leasingu zespołów IT.
Dowiedz się o nas więcej na Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube i Twitter.
You will join MT Team that works on distributing company products in “blockbuster apps”. The team works on system that handle thousands of transactions every second; while ensuring that security, reliability and performance standards are met. The aim is to make the mobile phone the primary point of sales for hundreds of millions of telecom customers around the world. The customers expect to receive relevant offers in their moment of need from their telecommunications provider, and to be able to do one-click purchases from within their favorite services (Facebook, Youtube etc.) To deliver that vision we are now building a set of Digital Distribution APIs that allows our products to be offered and activated in 3rd party apps in a seamless manner. Our Digital Distribution APIs must be easy to integrate with, for everyone from the big mainstream apps, to smaller local market apps. We continuously deliver, analyze, and improve our services.
- Designing, implementing, and testing distributed systems that can handle large transaction volumes.
- Capture requirements and specify features to be developed in Scrum - both core system and integrations.
- Design, develop and test product features based on tasks in Scrum sprints.
- Develop and maintain supporting features such as continuous build, integration and test.
- Develop and maintain code deploy features for supporting both Kubernetes and on premises installations.
- In sum, solving real problems for real people.
We are a dedicated team cultivating DevOps culture that takes pride in creating and delivering world class services. We are not overly focused on processes, but try to continuously improve our service, while being responsive to customer and partner requirements. English is our working language.
That job is for you if:
- You enjoy operating the systems, and continuously looking for improvements and new application areas.
- You have a good understanding of internet protocols, APIs, and modern software design.
- You find our extensive use of Java 11, REST, Python, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes and AWS technologies exciting. You don’t need to be fluent in all of these, but there is a certain overlap with the content of your tool-box.
- You have a good ear for discussing and negotiating requirements with our partners.
- You are a team player and can understand the viewpoints of others, and you can focus on delivery once a direction is decided.
- You are humble and passionate.
- You get energy from seeing results being delivered from your team.
- The budget for this position is up to 100/h PLN B2B.
- Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
- Possibility to attend internal and external trainings/ 40 working hours each year to be used to educate yourself within a topic of your choice.
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month).
- Good benefits: extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card, life insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Close community of international colleagues.
- Fun at work.
- Open office and and high-end work environment.
- Diversity and inclusion workplace.
- High standard facilities, kitchen and easy access to food courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.
Oferta dodana w dniu:
Oferta wygasła w dniu:
Lista podobnych ofert pracy
Zawód: inżynier oprogramowania
Rodzaj: umowa o pracę
conTeyor Poland Sp. z o.o.
Czechowice-DziedzicePoland43-500ul. Legionów 255
What will be your responsibilities?
Take a part in continues improvement within Siemens PLM environment as Teamcenter, NX and Rulestream ETO