Visma is a leading business solution provider present in twelve countries with a pivot in Northern Europe, focusing on business optimization and management tools for the enterprise. Our team of experts provides professional services, training and support to our clients.
As an API Support Consultant you will be responsible for supporting our ISV-partners or other developers using our API's to integrate with our business solutions.
● Advice, guide and recommend how to use our API´s for a variety of business-driven use cases
● Acquire and maintain good knowledge in relevant programming languages and documentation tools such as Swagger
● Monitor relevant forums
● Contribute actively in our Developer Forums, sharing code examples, knowledge and participate in discussions
● Providing accurate timing estimates on work
● Contribute in API training of employees in Business Units, partners etc
● Contribute in events such as developer day or customer meetings if needed
● Document bugs and improvement suggestions
● Monitor delegated inboxes related to API support to give one-to-one support
● Provide offsite consultancy for customers that require more in-depth support during development stage
● Collaborate and build an effective relationship with our Business Units, Product Managers, influencing product improvement from the perspective of operational support
● Knowledge and experience in REST API (ASP.net) HTTP and C#
● ERP system knowledge
● Customer service orientation
● Solid problem solving and analytical skills, attention to details
● Good written and oral skills in English (Scandinavian language would be an advantage)
● An amazing opportunity to work in a Scandinavian company that really emphasize the importance of a good working environment along with socialising activities, such as Friday Bar.
● Social activities with sufficient opportunity to get to know colleagues outside the office
● FREE lunch, fruits and Friday cakes, along with delicious coffee or tea.
● Private health care package
● Workout card system (MultiSport Plus)
● Office located in the centre of Kraków
● Sport activities and events like squash, football