Financial Services Process Specialist with French
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Data sorting
- Data/contracts validation and analyze
- Introduction contracts to the system and entire archiving process
- Responsible for the entire Claims process management
- Train junior team members
- Identify changes to be implemented
- First line of contact for operations
- Participate in operational meetings
- French and English on a good level (B2)
- Very good communication skills (Customer oriented)
- Work experience in an international environment
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with Client in a professional manner
- Co-operate and supports all team member
- Will be an asset to have insurance specific knowledge or customer care experience
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Zobacz wszystkie oferty pracy firmy:
Chcesz otrzymywać podobne oferty pracy na e-mail?
LISTA PODOBNYCH OFERT PRACY
Rodzaj: praca stała
tworzenie zleceń do wysyłki towarów z magazynu oraz zlecanie przesunięć towaru między sklepami
tworzenie raportów i analiz
analizę i i...
rozliczanie sprzedaży z automatów vendingowych
analizę wyników sprzedaży
przygotowywanie raportów i analiz
współpraca ze wszystkimi działami w firm...